Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Fun

I love this time of the year with the boys.  It is amazing how much has changed in a year's time.  Xavier can now walk, talk, and feed himself!  I can't believe his is getting closer and closer to two every day.

This time of the year is so heartwarming.  Trey loves to daily change the Advent calendar to see what new little ornament is behind the door.


And both boys love playing with all the Christmas decorations around the house.  Their favorite so far is the musical Santa that sings and dances.  Xavier's face was priceless the first time we turned it on.



And they make a cute pair of brothers as they danced around the Santa in their Christmas PJ's.



Xavier loves wearing his Santa hat around the house.  I love watching him see everything during this time of the year.  The holiday's are amazing through the eyes of my children!




No comments: