Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Bed

Trey's crib was recalled at some point in time... I happened to notice while we were on vacation this summer in Cancun - I was catching up on some of my Parents magazine reading and thought that the crib mentioned could be the crib Chas & I had bought for Trey. Sure enough when we got home it was his crib and we went through the recall submitting process. Last week we mailed away the hardware to his crib and yesterday we received our voucher to pick out a new bed.

Here is Chas opening the box - ahhh the smell of new wood furniture.


Here is Trey testing out his new bed...not too different from before. Although it sits strangely close to the ground as compared to his old bed.


I think Trey thinks its a winner!

No comments: