Christmas day was very exciting this year! Trey finally had a clear idea of what he wanted for Christmas this year (Geotrax Timbertown Railway) and every time he saw Santa or was asked what he wanted he knew what to respond.
When Trey woke up Christmas morning we checked to see if Santa ate the cookies and drank the milk. We also checked to see if the reindeer ate the food on the front porch.
Trey opened his stocking next and was very excited about all the little goodies inside (especially this Dunkin' Donuts ornament - he loves to eat the sprinkles donuts just like this one!)

After Trey was done opening all his presents he recruited Papa to go in the basement and set up his new Geotrax. He loved playing with Steamer and Samuel!

I am always amazed by the aftermath of Christmas morning - I try to get a picture every year to remember the explosion that happens in our living room. I think I've finally got the house recovered back to sort-of-normal (a week later) from the holiday fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment