Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sledding

Last weekend we took Trey sledding for the first time this season. I was pretty sure he would still enjoy it this year after seeing how much he loved roller coasters this summer. Saturday morning we woke up and headed to the good old State Road hill (I still remember our dad taking us sledding there when we were growing up).

Trey went down the hill with me first and loved it! He screamed all the way down.



Next he went down with Chas and kept wanting to go down again and again. Too bad Trey doesn't realize how easy he has it because we carry him up the hill (oh how I appreciate what my parents did for me as we now do those things for Trey).


After we had enough of huffing and puffing up the hill - and Trey went down the hill once by himself - we went home to play in our yard. Trey loves making it "snow" by throwing the snow up in the air and having it fall back on him. He also loves to make snow angels when he falls back in the snow. I can't believe how much more he loves the snow this year! I will never know how little kids can stay outside for that long and not even be phased by the cold...

No comments: