Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Trey & Mommy Day

Trey and I had Monday off for MLK Day. We decided to have a fun morning out and headed to the Children's Museum. I haven't been there since I was a little girl and was excited to take Trey and see what it was like quite a few years later.
First, Trey played with the water table - I think he could have stayed there all day and played in that water. Here he was trying to give the fish a drink.


Next, Trey tried out the supermarket for some grocery shopping. He was great at shopping (I think he's had a lot of practice with me!).


After grocery shopping Trey played banker for a little while.


Then, Trey drove the bus to school.

He went on to cook some food in the kitchen.

Finally, we went upstairs in the house and Trey took a "nap" in the bedroom and helped make the bed.

Overall we had a great morning at the museum. We definitely need to go back again some day - and I'll do a better job of picking a day that isn't so busy :-)

No comments: