Hi my name is Xavier and I am 6 months old! I turned 6 months on the 22 of September.
At 6 months I can...
1. Hold my own bottle and eat a variety of baby food
2. Sit up on my own
3. Army crawl (and get into a lot of mischief along the way)
4. Smile
5. Laugh
6. Recognize my family
7. Roll all over the place to get what I want
8. Cry when I don't get what I want
9. Be the cutest little boy my mommy & daddy have ever seen!
And I'm sure there's plenty more our little man can now do that I just can't recall right now. I can't believe we've had Xavier as a part of our family for a half a year now! I am amazed at how much he has learned in such a short time. It seems like just yesterday we were working so hard to get just a tiny little smile out of Xavier - now we walk into the room and his face lights up and instantly brightens our day.
I love this stage that Xavier is in right now. I feel like a superstar (at least in his eyes) because when I walk into the room he gets so excited to see me. I love that we are his world for right now :-)
Xavier had his latest doctor appointment at the end of September. He now weighs 16 lbs. 11.5 oz. and measures 26.5 inches tall. He is just barely above what Trey weighed and measured in height at 6 months old. I just love watching our newest little man grow!
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment