Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

An Actual Surprise!

My awesome husband planned a 30th surprise party and actually surprised me!  I am still amazed and in awe of what he was able to accomplish in secrecy (I guess he's more sneaky than I thought!).

The cake my sister ordered...very sparkly with lots of glitter!


Trey wanted to eat the 30 out of the cake so I surgically removed it for him from the middle...what a mom!



My wonderful sissy & I



All the cousins had fun splashing in the little pool.


And the adults tried to stay cool in the shade (it was just a little too warm that day!).



I am completely overwhelmed by the incredible people who planned and attended the party.  I'm still enjoying lots of smiles from the memories created by a great time with family & friends.  I still can't believe how much fun it is to have a party as an adult...maybe Chas, my mom, and my sister did too good of a job!

No comments: