Last week I was in Washington, D.C. with the 8th grade for their field trip. It was a great trip - beautiful fall foliage on the drive through the mountains of PA - and the sun was shining through our walking tour on Wednesday of a ton of memorials (one of which was FDR - my personal favorite). The kids were amazing (and silent) at Arlington and during the changing of the guard. Overall it was a great three days (exhausting and requiring lots of naps over these last three days but still awesome).
The highlight to the whole trip was of course coming home to my two favorite people! I bought Trey this awesome sweatshirt he is modeling and I couldn't wait for him to wake up Friday morning for him to try it on. I told Trey that Ben, his friend at daycare, would have the same one because his dad bought it too and Trey kept asking where Ben was so that he could see the shirt on him...he'll have to wait until Monday I guess (and I'll cross my fingers that Ben is wearing it!).





No comments:
Post a Comment