
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Breakfast in Bed
Yesterday morning was one of the most relaxing mornings we've had in a long time. We stayed in bed and didn't even step downstairs until 9:30 (well at least Trey & I didn't...). When Chas & I woke up Chas made us both breakfast to eat in bed. When Trey woke up he ate his breakfast pudding (come on - it is the breakfast of champions...right?) in our bed while we managed to set up the camera for a photo and then we just hung out talking, joking around, tickling Trey, playing with lovie, and watching TV. What a great way to start the weekend - I think this staying in bed thing may be happening a lot more often (I personally liked being lazy for a little while and not starting on the weekend cleaning at the crack of dawn).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment