Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

What Daddy Taught Trey

We spent this Halloween in Cincinnati. Saturday started with carving our pumpkin - Chas did a great job with the witch and the cauldron. You can see Trey posing with our pumpkin in his dragon costume.


This year we had our first ever family costume. We had a Harry Potter theme - I was Hermione, Chas was Ron, and Trey was a dragon from the Goblet of Fire. We finally found a use for those graduation robes!


Our pumpkin all lit up looked amazing! I am still impressed by Chas' carving ability - I definitely don't have the patience to even attempt something this complicated.



And finally - the video of the song Chas taught Trey - I think it speaks for itself. (Remember to visit www.threeiscompanytoo.blogspot.com from facebook)

Of course after Chas taught Trey he had to teach all of Trey's cousin's...

No comments: