Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

School Pictures

Since Trey's school moved and is in the same building with the first step program (I have yet to figure out what first step is though...) they have added some new things he never got to do in the previous years...like take a school picture. We got Trey's 1st official school picture (well not exactly a picture package...but the coasters that we ordered with his pictures on them) on Tuesday. When I opened the picture to look I was speechless at the little face looking back at me - it was definitely not the face of a baby - it was the face of a big boy.


I still get tears in my eyes looking at this picture...I can't believe how big he has gotten over three short years. He grew up so fast and I guess sometimes it takes a picture of him looking older than ever for me to realize how big of a boy he has become...(he'll always be my little baby though...)

No comments: