We started off our day visiting the lions and then headed to see the seals and sea lions. Trey enjoyed throwing fish to the seals and sea lions.


He also loved seeing all the decorated dinosaurs - he wanted a picture with everyone of them. I think this "bones" one - as he called it - was his favorite.

After trekking up the hill to the primate and aquatics building, having a picnic lunch under a tree, playing in the playground, and heading back down the hill - we made one last stop to monkey island. Trey took a picture with this monkey and I couldn't help but be reminded of Trey's first trip to the zoo when he was only a baby.
I searched through the pictures to find a picture of my little baby next to the same statue to compare to my now big boy - how quickly those years flew by!



No comments:
Post a Comment