Trey is learning many new songs and rhymes at school. However, when I pick him up and ask him what he learned or did that day he'll usually say, "Nothing - I did nothing today!" (personally - I think my son is WAY too young to have this response...I didn't think I was raising a teenager just yet).
But in the evenings after school I'll hear him playing and talking to himself - and while he is talking to himself the things that he learns at school will randomly come out as he is occupied doing something else.
The red song is one of those songs that happened to randomly come out one night while he was playing - I could listen to him sing this over and over again (which is a good thing because that was all he did that night!). To see the clip from facebook: http://www.threeiscompanytoo.blogspot.com/.



No comments:
Post a Comment