Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Helpful Husband

As I told someone the other day at work when they asked if I was nesting...I am not- but my husband is! I officially feel like the wind has been taken out of my sails as the weeks pass. When I get home after work, cook dinner, and get some small things done around the house I gladly take my cosy spot on the couch and am out before 9 every night.

Chas has done a great job at keeping up with what I would do around the house and then some! He gets all the credit for getting the baby's room ready. He moved furniture out, taped, painted, reassembled the crib, and moved some furniture back into the room.




He did a great job drilling the holes I measured and hung the finishing touch of curtains in the baby's room. He even dug out the OSU mobile and added it to the room along with all his bobble heads. Now we're getting really excited to meet our little one and find out if it is a boy or a girl to add some extra touches to the room.



Chas has even gone through some of Trey's little baby clothes to sort out gender neutral options so we have a few things for the baby to wear until we find out if its a boy and wash more of Trey's clothes or if its a girl and need to do a little shopping.

At 32 weeks I'm feeling pretty good - I don't really remember how I felt with Trey at this point though to compare. I know I am more tired - but it also isn't summer break as it was with Trey and I think working during these later weeks may explain a little. I am thoroughly enjoying all the little baby jabs - Chas even thought he felt something very pointy last night (a finger, a fist, a heel..who knows).

No comments: