Xavier has entered a whole new level of movement. Right before he turned eight months old he started crawling. And in true mischievous little boy fashion he also started pulling himself up the same day.
Here he is thinking about getting up on that chair....
And here he is so proud of his hard work. You can tell from that little glint in his eye that this is only the beginning of what he is planning on getting into...
Xavier still prefers to army crawl as his fastest mode of transportation as he finds his next source of fun...
I couldn't help but notice as Xavier was standing how tiny he still is compared to Trey. Trey is taller than Xavier even when he's kneeling!
My little boy is growing up too fast! I can't believe he's already crawling...in the blink of an eye he'll be walking and turning one - can't I hit pause for a little while???
Friday, December 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment