Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blast from the Past

Today Trey & I (along with some of his awesome little friends from day care) took a trip to the Memphis Kiddie Park. Trey had been to the Kiddie Park one time last year - I'm not sure how much he remembered - but he definitely was excited to get on some rides (I think he was feeling ride deprived since we got back from Williamsburg). I remember (just barely) going to the Kiddie Park when I was growing up and am amazed that it is still around!


Trey started his day on the horse & carriage (which he thought was a mini cho-cho train - to his credit...it did follow a track).







Next he rode the boats and did a great job ringing the bell for all to hear...




We rode the BIG choo-choo next and Trey very much enjoyed a seat all by himself (he's my big boy now!)


After the train he rode the race cars - as you can see he is in total "ride mode" right now...



One of the last rides Trey went on was the whirly/bouncy cars. This ride (as well as the ferris wheel) stands out because as he was getting off he said to me, "Mommy - that was a fun ride!" It brought tears to my eyes to hear how much he was enjoying himself and that he thought to tell me! I love that boy!











No comments: