My mom is the greatest - while we were on vacation she potty trained Trey! We were skeptical when we talked to her on the phone last Thursday morning - but sure enough when we got home on Sunday he told us he had to go pee, sat on the toilet, and actually peed! We were ecstatic and thrilled and shocked! He has pooped in the potty and been dry day, night, naps, since Friday (knocking on wood right now) and we can't believe that our little baby is a big boy now!
The things that Trey says on a daily basis still amaze me! Yesterday we went to Chuck E Cheese and as we were leaving he said - "That was a fun time Mommy" and as his cousins were holding the door for him he said "Thank you guys" (such manners!). Today at lunch he was eating a piece of pizza that had pepperoni on it and had the following conversation with himself that still makes me laugh out loud:
"I don't like pepperoni. I'm taking the pepperoni off. I think I'll try it now. MMMM - I like pepperoni!"
Love that kid!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment