While at the castle park I couldn't help but reminisce a little back to our wedding and remember this park where we took some wedding pictures.
As I was thinking back to our wedding day - I couldn't help but be amazed that I was now bringing our son to play at this very park and at all the blessings we have seen in the past 6 years. Our lives have truly been changed for the better by having this little guy as a part of our little family!

Later in the week we bought Trey his first Slip-&-Slide. Of course Trey wouldn't slide on his belly (even after mommy demonstrated the "how-to" many times...) but he had a great time running back and forth and falling down into the water.
I couldn't help but snap a picture of Trey enjoying a delicious gyro from Gyro George - my little man has great taste!
And this morning we had fun bringing up some Geo-Trax and building a new track. I love how Trey loves to organize all his people (they're all lined up facing the same direction), monster trucks, and trains along the tracks.
As I've watched the first month of our summer vacation fly by - I can't help but be a little sad at how quickly the time is passing! We've been keeping busy with a fair amount of relaxing thrown into the mix. I love these lazy, fun-filled days with my little man and I am treasuring every one of them until it is time to go back to school :-(As a random side note - I unfortunately had my first back-to-school nightmare when we were in Williamsburg. I thought those weren't supposed to start happening until August!



No comments:
Post a Comment