A few weeks ago Trey had two weeks of color themed activities at school. Every day the kids wore a different color and during circle time and center time they read and learned and crafted all about that color. At some point during the week Trey must have learned all these color rhymes that he decided to recite yesterday on the way home from school. He couldn't stop laughing at the silly one's and I couldn't help but record some of them to remember for years to come.
Red, red forgot his head (he thought this was hilarious)
Brown, brown his jeans fell down (this was his favorite - and of course Chas prompted him to pull his own pants down yesterday as he was reciting them again for Chas during dinner)
Pink, pink sat in the sink
Blue, blue is sick with the flu
Black, black plays quarterback
Green, green is the dancing queen
This week is "A" week and apple week. Trey has learned how to spell apple! I love the way he spells it - A-P-P-"yell" (instead of "L")-E. I'm definitely impressed with what he shares with me everyday after school - I can't wait to pick him up and hear his stories of the day.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment