It seems like only yesterday that Trey came into our lives as a tiny little bundle.

And I can vividly remember planning this little boy's 1st birthday party. He was still walking a little shaky and he just had begun to grow his first teeth.
Trey's 3rd birthday last year seems like only yesterday! I think this last year has been the fastest year yet - I only hope the rest of the years slow down just a little...if only I could freeze time. As a random side note - Trey has decided to have another monster truck cake this year...I guess my son knows what he likes and sticks with it!

He went to school and had a great day! He wore his birthday crown that they all made in the beginning of the school year and he picked a special prize out of the birthday box (a baby Shrek that he spotted last week when it was another friend's birthday and has been talking about ever since).
After dinner we took Trey out to Honey Hut for some birthday ice cream and sang lively rounds of Happy Birthday - Trey insisted that everyone should get a song so he sang to Chas & I too!
Today is Trey's doctor appointment and my poor baby is going to get some shots :-( To make up for the shots we're taking him to his favorite place - Chuck E. Cheese! And this weekend we have more festivities to look forward to - Trey's party! He can't wait to have his friends over to play!






No comments:
Post a Comment