Trey went with us to the appointment and when we asked him if he liked seeing his baby brother or sister he said, "It was not fun!" When we asked him why he responded, "There was no sound on the TV". Maybe we should have prepped him that this TV wouldn't be like the TV shows that he is used to watching :-) Oh well...we still had fun!
The ultrasound technician was able to capture this 3D (or 4D...who the heck knows the difference...) picture of our little baby's face :-)
And here is the profile...we think it is uncanny how close it is to Trey's profile we have from his ultrasound. Hopefully they end up with the same cute, little nose!
I really can't believe how quickly time has flown by since we announced we were pregnant. The first 8 weeks seemed to creep by while we waited to share our news - now these last 8-9 weeks have flown by in the blink of an eye! With Christmas & Thanksgiving quickly approaching I know time will continue to disappear. I wish I could just slow down time (just a little...).
And finally - what I've been hoping to keep up with all along...some great memories & milestones from this pregnancy (and I wish I could slow this down just a little too!) :-)
September 20 - 13 Weeks
This is the week right after we announced the big news at Trey's 4th Birthday party!
October 11 - 16 Weeks
A week after this - at 17 weeks (October 18) - I felt the first little kicks and punches of our little baby! It took me 3-4 nights of concentrating to be sure they were definitely kicks I was feeling.
November 15 - 21 Weeks
We are more than halfway done. We finally got to see the baby again at 20 weeks (on November 10). Chas got to feel the baby kick for the first time on November 12 - he was thrilled!





No comments:
Post a Comment