It has been 4 weeks since little Xavier joined our family. One of the most unexpectedly heartwarming experiences since we welcomed him home has been the addition of one simple letter to seemingly ordinary words. What letter can evoke this huge smile on our faces? It is simply the letter "s".
Over these fast four weeks we have added the plural "s" onto words that now take on a whole new meaning in our life (and they manage to add a huge smile too). The newest phrases to our household - "the kids" and "the boys" - automatically trigger an unspoken look of happiness and understanding between Chas and I every time we use them.
So - here are my boys (all three of them!) together for a picture. I love being the mommy of this house filled with boys!
And here are my two sweet boys - Xavier and Trey are true blessings in my life after our roller coaster year of trying to conceive and hold onto #2. I thank God everyday for these little men.
I do find it interesting when I tell people this is our second boy and they sound disappointed...I don't understand their disappointment (and I try really hard to not get frustrated). Chas couldn't be happier...I couldn't be happier - so why are they so disappointed? As I tell Chas - I love being the queen in my house full of princes!





1 comment:
That's weird that people react that way. Before we knew B was going to be a boy, a lot of people asked us if we'd go for a third if we had a 2nd girl. A.)none of their business and B.) who cares. Every baby, regardless of gender, is a blessing. Your boys are so handsome!
Post a Comment