Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Clips

I have a few video clips of Christmas day and cookie baking that I've been meaning to edit. I haven't had time to play around with them and edit them until recently. I finally found out what collection of video conversion programs would let me open the clip in my video editing software...so here are some clips we've enjoyed watching over the season. (http://www.threeiscompanytoo.blogspot.com/)

This first clip was on cookie baking day. Trey thought it was a good idea to sample all the sprinkles and candies. Unknown to him - he tried a red hot and quickly discovered that it was, well...hot! Now every time he sees red sprinkles or candies he has the foresight to ask if its hot :-)

The rest of these videos are from Christmas morning.

This first clip is Trey experiencing my dad's gag gift...an exploding can of nuts.

After playing with the Can O'Nuts Trey correctly identified the one present in his pile by shape and size he was hoping Santa would bring to him...the BIG Bakugan.

Finally, Santa brought Trey a little pillow pet as an addition to his big pillow pet. The big one is too large to take in the car on our drives...so Santa thought he could use a little pillow pet that was sized just right for cuddling and napping in the car. His reaction is completely Trey!

No comments: