And Trey's newest picture is amazing! I love his new Christmas suit - he looks so slick...I think we just need to get him a pin-striped hat to match and he'll be all set to charm the ladies. Our little baby definitely looks very grown up in this picture - especially when we compare it to the picture we replaced it with in the frame. Trey has lost his little chubby baby cheeks completely. I wish I could just freeze him like this for a little longer :-)Monday, December 6, 2010
Dressed to Impress
Last week we headed out to Portrait Innovations to get a new family picture and picture of Trey for our wall (it had been over a year and a half since we had been...so it was definitely time for a change). Our family picture turned out great thanks to Trey and his awesome smile.
And Trey's newest picture is amazing! I love his new Christmas suit - he looks so slick...I think we just need to get him a pin-striped hat to match and he'll be all set to charm the ladies. Our little baby definitely looks very grown up in this picture - especially when we compare it to the picture we replaced it with in the frame. Trey has lost his little chubby baby cheeks completely. I wish I could just freeze him like this for a little longer :-)
And Trey's newest picture is amazing! I love his new Christmas suit - he looks so slick...I think we just need to get him a pin-striped hat to match and he'll be all set to charm the ladies. Our little baby definitely looks very grown up in this picture - especially when we compare it to the picture we replaced it with in the frame. Trey has lost his little chubby baby cheeks completely. I wish I could just freeze him like this for a little longer :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment